Helping families withΒ Special Needs

Brambly Hedge offers places to all Children. If your child has Special Educational Needs or Disability (SEND) then North Yorkshire County Council has a useful page detailing their local offer of services and where assistance can be found. Β A link to their page can be found HERE.